What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Ace System  (Read 2207 times)

rurimaja

Hot Spring Ace System
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:24 pm »
Hi - Just ordered a Hot Spring Aria - with help from comments here. Dealer I ordered it from - nice guy - suggested I hold off on the Ace salt water filtering - saying that the verdict is still out on its reliability.  Anybody have their own experience to share?  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Ace System
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:24 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hot Spring Ace System
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:38:36 pm »
I have sold just a few of them. One failed after the warranty (1 year) was up, but HotSpring sent me the replacement part - in this case it was the upgraded cell - at no charge. They also sent me a new filter standpipe which was also upgraded to put more of the flow through the cell and keep it from doing what the first one did. I thought that was good customer service. The customer was very happy - I helped him do a water change and get the salt levels set at the same time - and he loves the system.

Other than that, the others have been working fine, and the people report that the water DOES feel softer and have less drying and irritation that they would expect from hot water alone, and certainly less than hot water with high chlorine content.

HTH

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Spring Ace System
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:38:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42