What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to ruin a wonderful morning soak  (Read 4888 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
How to ruin a wonderful morning soak
« on: March 05, 2012, 03:36:00 pm »
My husband travels a lot so when he is home it's a special treat to have coffee and watch the birds from the hot tub early in the morning. This morning was crisp and clear about 28 degrees and we had a wonderful soak. I volunteered to close the tub so my husband ran up to shower. After about 10 minutes, I jumped out, covered the tub ...picked up cups and clipped down the cover..only to find myself locked out of the house.  :o...He had locked the door and left me dripping wet on the deck. He couldn't hear me banging on the door so when the  icicles started for form, I jumped back in the tub..grrrr and waited until he noticed I never came in..... ???
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

How to ruin a wonderful morning soak
« on: March 05, 2012, 03:36:00 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: How to ruin a wonderful morning soak
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:33:58 am »
I love this! This is so TOTALLY something that would happen at our house too!

;D ;D ;D ;D >:(

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Waterbug

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:34 pm »
We had 14" of snow Friday night and lost electricity for 75 hours.  It was down to -2 degrees one night.  Tub was down to 50 degrees, when the power came on today.  Obviously nobody used our tub this weekend.  :(

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:09:13 pm »
My husband travels a lot so when he is home it's a special treat to have coffee and watch the birds from the hot tub early in the morning. This morning was crisp and clear about 28 degrees and we had a wonderful soak. I volunteered to close the tub so my husband ran up to shower. After about 10 minutes, I jumped out, covered the tub ...picked up cups and clipped down the cover..only to find myself locked out of the house.  :o...He had locked the door and left me dripping wet on the deck. He couldn't hear me banging on the door so when the  icicles started for form, I jumped back in the tub..grrrr and waited until he noticed I never came in..... ???

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I can picture that happening at my home as well!    :o  ;D
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:12:43 pm »
Who was in this forum who related locking himeself out and having to go sans-suit to the front door to get the hidden key?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:21:20 am »
That was Stuart, wasn't it? Well, whoever it was, they were so hairy that the neighbors called animal control.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 07:03:38 am »
That was Stuart, wasn't it? Well, whoever it was, they were so hairy that the neighbors called animal control.

8)

I think your right.  I'm off to look at the limelight/Vanguard tonight.  I'm thinking I will put off buying till after my vacation in April.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 01:12:37 pm »
That was me alright...poor woman next door had nightmares for years after and the Wheatridge police call me Lobo every time they saw me!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 04:40:54 pm »
That was me alright...poor woman next door had nightmares for years after and the Wheatridge police call me Lobo every time they saw me!

I think I saw footage of that on the new Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot".
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 04:40:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42