What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: topside controllers  (Read 2352 times)

peter guglielmo

topside controllers
« on: March 05, 2012, 05:54:17 am »
hi, i have a vita spa lc500. the topside control is 8 button Selectron. i popped off the cover to see whats inside. there appears to be a micro-controller, eprom memory, a chip to drive the display. it attaches to the power board with a 4 conductor cable. i've worked in electronics and i,am somewhat familiar with these parts. my question is---where can i get a detailed, in depth analysis of how this topside works. thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

topside controllers
« on: March 05, 2012, 05:54:17 am »

clover

Re: topside controllers
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:19:51 am »
In the Vita homeowners booklet.  It will tell you the functions, icons, and describe the operational aspects.  IF you are looking for technical information, the controllers are not serviceable items, and I doubt you will find any technical schematics describing function, or technical detail.

Best resource to you is contacting Vita for any information available on that particular model.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

peter guglielmo

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:49:23 am »
hi clover, i do have the owners manual and so know about the various icons, etc. i did contact the board designers and they would not release any info. i was hoping with all the knowledable people on this forum that someone would have that info. thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:49:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42