What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Hot Tub advice  (Read 3795 times)

islanders

First Hot Tub advice
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:49:30 pm »
Hi -

We're on coastal BC and are trying to decide between an H20 Radium Therapy tub and a few Beachcomber models - 540, 550, 578.

Any thoughts or experiences with these types? We are empty nesters with grown kids and small grandchildren who will visit occasionally. But mostly, it will be for the two of us.

Thanks for any input!

Hot Tub Forum

First Hot Tub advice
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:49:30 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: First Hot Tub advice
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 04:03:15 pm »
Go with the tub which offers a local dealer for support and after-sale help.

8)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

drblythe

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 10:24:35 pm »
Are you on Vancouver Island?  Of the makes available here in Victoria (Sundance, Jacuzzi, Bullfrog, Coast, Beachcomber, Maxx, H20) we narrowed it down to Beachcomber and H20, and then settled on the H20 Radium (pending the wettest).  H20 doesn't have much name recognition but it seemed to me like a well-made spa for a reasonable pricetag and I can't find anything negative about the spas online.  I wettested the BC 725 but was not impressed with the foot jets coming from the four corners into a central area of turbulence.  I'm posting this now because I remembered your post and I just heard today that HotSpring spas are now available in Victoria and you may wish to consider them - I know I will.     

islanders

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:08:47 am »
Thanks for the replies. We're on Salt Spring Island - so we looked in Victoria, Duncan and Nanaimo. We narrowed down our search to two dealers in Duncan, and liked them both very much. Finally settled on the H2O Radium therapy tub. Did not wet test it, but got in it! The H2O tub has everything we think we'll want - the lounger helped sell us on it, along with the placement of the jets, as well as price. We got a good deal, and decided to have a UV light installed, as well. Tub will be installed in about a month, pending building progress that's ongoing at our place. Looking forward to it!

drblythe

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »
Congratulations!  Please, please update this post when you get your new H20 tub with detailed likes and dislikes (or at least PM me privately) because there isn't much info online about H20 spas.  Thanks!

Still dithering between HotSprings and H20.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42