What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New SPA owner and need Bath Robes  (Read 19908 times)

Sherlyn21

New SPA owner and need Bath Robes
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:26:29 pm »
I am trying to find new robes to put on after we get out of the Hot Tub. The ones we have now are plush kind and do not absorb water well. So I would like to ask here what has been the best kind to use. I see many that talk about Terry Cloth, Waffle, etc.. 

I want to buy these ASAP so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

New SPA owner and need Bath Robes
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:26:29 pm »

CA_Strom

Re: New SPA owner and need Bath Robes
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:42:10 pm »
I have two huge oversized terry robes used exclusively for trips to/from my spa.  They are so thick you can pretty much put them on after getting out and not even towel off.  I got them through JC Penny, and they were very reasonable.  They did not have them in the store, I had to order from jcp.com

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:09 am »
I have two huge oversized terry robes used exclusively for trips to/from my spa.  They are so thick you can pretty much put them on after getting out and not even towel off.  I got them through JC Penny, and they were very reasonable.  They did not have them in the store, I had to order from jcp.com

Exactly what i did 7 years ago. I still use it, the only negative thing about it now is it has brown spots on it from where I add chlorine over the years and spilled it on the sleeves.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 08:38:48 am »
The best robes I ever found were from Victoria's Secret, and they cost a stinking bundle! Very nice 'his and hers' pair - white so the chlorine doesn't cause any color change and I can bleach them as needed. But my wife didn't like the fact that I ordered from them - and they sent us catalogs for years and years after!

I think I'll go to JCP next time. If these ever wear out, that is.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 03:35:02 pm »
For our Canadian Friends they might get mistaken for a polar bear with white robes coming in from the hot tub.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wrainka

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 12:37:07 am »
Lol...good one...we live in Canada and have white robes that came with our Jacuzzi tub. It does feel a bit freaky going out in the dark to the tub...looks like two ghosts in the back yard.

azloafer

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 09:57:23 pm »
We bought two Lite Presidential Robes from thirstytowels.com  $$$, but nice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 09:57:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42