What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am another newbie  (Read 2900 times)

carolina coastie

I am another newbie
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:17 pm »
 Hello to all from Wilmington,NC. We are new to the forum and to the hot tub experience, We just purchased a Caldera spas 6 person tub ( the Marino ) and are looking forward to enjoying it. I am pouring the 7x7 concrete pad myself with #4 rebar layed in for support and a buddy of mine(licensed electrician) is wiring it up. just getting impatient, dealer told me it could be up to 3 weeks for it to come in and its only been a week..LOL
 Just curious on what anyone thinks of Caldera spas...the reviews I found online on several sites were all pretty good

Hot Tub Forum

I am another newbie
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:17 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: I am another newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 01:34:40 pm »
Hello to all from Wilmington,NC. We are new to the forum and to the hot tub experience, We just purchased a Caldera spas 6 person tub ( the Marino ) and are looking forward to enjoying it. I am pouring the 7x7 concrete pad myself with #4 rebar layed in for support and a buddy of mine(licensed electrician) is wiring it up. just getting impatient, dealer told me it could be up to 3 weeks for it to come in and its only been a week..LOL
 Just curious on what anyone thinks of Caldera spas...the reviews I found online on several sites were all pretty good

sweet, welcome to the club  ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 04:22:17 pm »

The decision of what spa to get is equally about the brand, the dealer, the deal and finding right model that fits your needs. Hopefully you negotaietd well and wet tested but all that is beyond you now. You did fine on the brand and hopefully have found a dealer that will be there for you after the sale so welcome aboard and good luck.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 07:30:32 am »
Welcome to the longest 3-6 weeks of your life, and the forum  ;D
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tomsem

• 2010 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »
Congrats on the new tub!  If you want to pass the time without too much excitement, you can download all the manuals and intstallation guides here.....

http://www.calderaspas.com/Customer/manuals_delivery_guides.html

I have a Niagra and enjoy it very much.  I had a 2006 and Caldera replaced the tub with a 2010 model not long ago due to a problem. As others have said, if you have a good dealer you should be just fine.  Enjoy your tub. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42