What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Outdoor Hot Tubs in New England Winters  (Read 21787 times)

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Outdoor Hot Tubs in New England Winters
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:42 pm »
going to get down to 2 degrees here tonight....lame  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:42 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 08:52:10 am »
Well - it finally happened. I turned the heater on in my truck. I got up at 3am yesterday to drive down to Watkins MFG and pick up a load.

It was 48 degrees as I pulled away from the house, and I almost went back into the house! The temp dipped to 34 as I traveled south. Wow! I don't remember it ever being that cold here on the coast, especially in the valleys! I'm not talking about high up in the mountains or anything, I shudder to think what the temps were up there!

It was clear, so it warmed up later in the day, but for us 'softies' in CA this is really cold!

And since there was no precipitation, we didn't get the dusting of snow up on the mountains which makes the place look so nice: it was JUST COLD!

Here's a shot of the outside temperature as the temp was headed down - it's not all the way to 34 in this pic, but it soon was!

8)

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 11:21:59 am »
34º, I think Southern Cal should apply for disaster relief funds from FEMA.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:34 pm »
Well - it finally happened. I turned the heater on in my truck. I got up at 3am yesterday to drive down to Watkins MFG and pick up a load.

It was 48 degrees as I pulled away from the house, and I almost went back into the house! The temp dipped to 34 as I traveled south. Wow! I don't remember it ever being that cold here on the coast, especially in the valleys! I'm not talking about high up in the mountains or anything, I shudder to think what the temps were up there!

It was clear, so it warmed up later in the day, but for us 'softies' in CA this is really cold!

And since there was no precipitation, we didn't get the dusting of snow up on the mountains which makes the place look so nice: it was JUST COLD!

Here's a shot of the outside temperature as the temp was headed down - it's not all the way to 34 in this pic, but it soon was!

Damn global warming??????
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42