What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundace or Limelight?  (Read 4812 times)

marky mark

Sundace or Limelight?
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:13:44 am »
Considering these Spas. Any feedback? Also what is a good price, has anyone here bought either of these Spas? This has been a very tough year trying to figure out what to buy. I will something this fall. Any help is appreciated.  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Sundace or Limelight?
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:13:44 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundace or Limelight?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:50 am »
Considering these Spas. Any feedback? Also what is a good price, has anyone here bought either of these Spas? This has been a very tough year trying to figure out what to buy. I will something this fall. Any help is appreciated.  ;D

Thats not much information. You'd probalby want to tell us what models, not just what brands you're looking at. Limelight is a brand within the Hot spring family of many brands, kind of their second line. Sundance is the manufacturer of multiple brands from $12k spas to $5k spas.

Both are good brands. It comes down to what fits you (hopefully you've wet tested), does each dealer seem like they'll provide good after-sale service, are they in your budget, what have they included in their pricing, have you fully negotiated, ...
220, 221, whatever it takes!

marky mark

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:37:28 pm »
Well after over a year of reading, debating and hearing all the different opinions about all types of hot tubs, I finally bought one. I bought the Sundance Altamar. My wife wanted a lounger and since there will be only two and on rare occasions 3 people the space was not a concern for us. Reviews I found on this tub were good and I feel I got a good price. I want to say I appreciate and value all replies I have read. The decision came down to the fact I am a new Spa owner and the fact they will deliver, set, fill make sure the water is proper and teach me all I need to know means a lot to us. I was down to the Sundance and Hot Spring but the Sundance local dealer is what did it. The local tech was at the store and spent lots of time with me explaining things. He did not try to sell me anything, in fact he knew I was considering Hot Springs and he said they make a very good spa as well, did not bad mouth any tub. What he did do was explain in detail every question I had. He had a lot to do with me buying the spa from that dealer. I spent a lot of time today pulling wire through my attic and have the GFCI mounted and wire to it. All the electrician has to do is tie in both ends. After this job I need the hot tub more than ever!~   Now wish me luck!  ;D

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 01:46:55 pm »
Well after over a year of reading, debating and hearing all the different opinions about all types of hot tubs, I finally bought one. I bought the Sundance Altamar. My wife wanted a lounger and since there will be only two and on rare occasions 3 people the space was not a concern for us. Reviews I found on this tub were good and I feel I got a good price. I want to say I appreciate and value all replies I have read. The decision came down to the fact I am a new Spa owner and the fact they will deliver, set, fill make sure the water is proper and teach me all I need to know means a lot to us. I was down to the Sundance and Hot Spring but the Sundance local dealer is what did it. The local tech was at the store and spent lots of time with me explaining things. He did not try to sell me anything, in fact he knew I was considering Hot Springs and he said they make a very good spa as well, did not bad mouth any tub. What he did do was explain in detail every question I had. He had a lot to do with me buying the spa from that dealer. I spent a lot of time today pulling wire through my attic and have the GFCI mounted and wire to it. All the electrician has to do is tie in both ends. After this job I need the hot tub more than ever!~   Now wish me luck!  ;D

Congrats! 

I wish more techs were like that.  When it comes down to it, those are the people I would prefer doing business with.  Honest and upfront!

Post some pictures when you get it installed!

marky mark

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:27:48 pm »
[quote author=d00nut link=topic

Congrats! 

I wish more techs were like that.  When it comes down to it, those are the people I would prefer doing business with.  Honest and upfront!

Post some pictures when you get it installed!
[/quote]

Here you go!

marky mark

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 09:29:01 pm »
one more

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 04:42:20 pm »
lookin good, welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy the tub for years to come

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 12:19:30 pm »
Welcome to Spatopia!

May you soak long and prosper.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 12:19:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42