What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Crown Spas vs Arctic Spas  (Read 2693 times)

sjrr

Crown Spas vs Arctic Spas
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:53:27 am »
We live in Winnipeg and plan to buy a spa for use through our cold winter.  We are trying to decide between Crown Spas and Arctic Spas.  They are similar in insulation, and both come recommended for customer service.  I would appreciate any advice on trying to decide between the two companies.  Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Crown Spas vs Arctic Spas
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:53:27 am »

wrainka

Re: Crown Spas vs Arctic Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:20:14 pm »
Hi

We live just outside Winnipeg and have a J-345 and really like it - have you looked at Jacuzzi at all? We have had the tub only one winter and about to start our second. We didn't notice much difference in our hydro bill at all - our budget amount didn't change - they put it up after about 2 months but then put it back down - so I feel they are well insulated for our climate. We used ours 3-4 times during the winter months and kept it about 102 F.

I don't have any experience with Arctic or Crown at all. We went with Jacuzzi because of their reputation and the dealer is closer to us than anyone in Winnipeg. I know there is a Jacuzzi dealer in Winnipeg so just thought I would suggest that to you as well.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Crown Spas vs Arctic Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:20:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42