What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring Landmark, need troubleshooting help  (Read 2361 times)

marinochka13

Hotspring Landmark, need troubleshooting help
« on: June 20, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »
We bought a house and it came with HotSprings Landmark Spa. So it was working when we bought it in the late fall, we drained it over the winter. Last week we filled  it with water;
 turned it on and it does not heat, it looks like there is no circulation,no bubbles. It is the first time we deal with a hottub so I have not know idea what it should do when you turn it on. Should ozonator have sounds? Should circ pump make any humming noises( we drained the spa and checked the circ pump; it sounds it is working, there is a slight humming noise, but when we take out the return pipe the water comes out of the pump, so I assume it works)? We have freshwater ozonator, it is just silent, no sound what so ever. Should it be like this? Jets work fine, lights work fine. I have been calling a dealer for help but they are not calling back so I cannot even invite them to help me out with this. Any any help it  much much appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Hotspring Landmark, need troubleshooting help
« on: June 20, 2011, 09:09:16 pm »

woodchopper

Re: Hotspring Landmark, need troubleshooting help
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »
 I did the same thing with mine and now after reading post here I see I should have winterized it to prevent damage to seals and such. Did you ever find out what was wrong since you first posted this ?

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hotspring Landmark, need troubleshooting help
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42