What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A repeated problem with a spa any help would be great.  (Read 3457 times)

Axiroad

A repeated problem with a spa any help would be great.
« on: October 05, 2011, 04:40:47 pm »
Hello All; New to the forum and need some help! I am going to be as general as I can be with the problem as I want to give ----- any befit they may be entitled.
My tub is New, August 1, 2010. 5 weeks after purchase, a nut to the pump cracked and the tub slowly drained ( about an hour), ------ came and fixed it with a (repair) nut. two days later I had to call ------- as the lighting had messed up. ------- came and repaired that issue. Two months later while getting ready to get into the tub I turned on the pump and water blew everywhere. 7mins to empty 500 gallons! i called ------ again. ------- came and re-plumbed the flex tubing to the pump and put another nut on the pump. A couple days later I found that the heater was not working, very aggravated I called the manufacturer and told them I wanted the tub replaced, explained my issues and they said they would contact the store where I purchased the tub and see what could be done. ------ called and we went through some trouble shooting steps. ------ sent a new filter  to me stating when they dry out sometimes they clog and don't work right causing restriction as if the filter was plugged. The repairman came by and blew out ------ system explaining to me that when the tub is idle and without water the tubing clogs. About six or seven weeks later while in the tub it blew again, and again it emptied in just a few minutes with water blowing everywhere. -------- was called again to fix it, I then called ------ manufacturing to complain again about the piece of junk in my yard. I sent emails to ------- manufacturing as they would not respond to calls. after a couple of days ------- called me to say they would be down to repair it once again when ---------manufacturing sent them a special repair nut. Note that they all kept telling me this does not ever happen with ---------- spas, but they have a special repair nut for it. The repairman came and re-plumbed the entire one side of the system and installed "the" nut. Just as I was starting to think this tub may be fixed now as five months had gone by, I had ordered building materials to enclose the tub, last Thursday I came out to get in the tub and it was empty. I called ------- head office, I called ------- Manufacturing, I took pictures, and sent them to everyone involved, "the nut" broke also. I emailed them as they did not respond to my calls telling them I would not except another fix I wanted a new tub. ------ manufacturing overnited a brand new fix it "reinforced nut". ------- came and installed the nut, I am still standing firm on my wanting the tub replaced. I am going to call the local media, attorney generals office, and what ever it takes to resolve this. My question is should I have to give ----- and ------manufacturing this many chances to fix the same issue, that by the way they don't ever have but have developed two different nuts to fix!

Hot Tub Forum

A repeated problem with a spa any help would be great.
« on: October 05, 2011, 04:40:47 pm »

Axiroad

Re: A repeated problem with a spa any help would be great.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 02:03:47 pm »
Update about my problem, I am not sure if posting on this forum made a difference but it sure may have. As of today ---------Manufacturing is going to replace my problematic tub, as soon as they can get a replacement to PoolMart to swap out my tub. I do need to say that if you are in the buffalo or surrounding area and looking for a hot tub, spa, or pool go to the guys at Poolmart, they have been great through this whole deal. Ryan, Wayne, Lance and Mike Thanks a bunch for your assistance.

Joe

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »
Update about my problem, I am not sure if posting on this forum made a difference but it sure may have. As of today ---------Manufacturing is going to replace my problematic tub, as soon as they can get a replacement to PoolMart to swap out my tub. I do need to say that if you are in the buffalo or surrounding area and looking for a hot tub, spa, or pool go to the guys at Poolmart, they have been great through this whole deal. Ryan, Wayne, Lance and Mike Thanks a bunch for your assistance.

Joe

Good to hear. Usually repairs are straighforward and can be taken care of on the spot but sometimes ... Fortunately you seem to have a dealer and manufacturer that stand behind their product.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42