What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: ***** Spas  (Read 80328 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: ***** Spas
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2005, 02:32:49 pm »

Experts yes, not your personal babysitter. :P

That answers my question. Thanks buddy!

Moving along....

As i asked previously, is there someoe who can explain what this D**T insulation is all about? Also from reading his site, I get the impression that the cabinet is fan cooled? is that correct?   He states his plubming is all 2" and 2.5" is this differnet than other tubs?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 02:33:28 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2005, 02:32:49 pm »

txwillie

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2005, 02:40:43 pm »
ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping...........

happy yet?

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2005, 02:43:52 pm »

I agree.  Here's a suggestion.  How about using PM's to help answer the next "shopper".  That way you can share info in case it is a legitimate inquiry, but you don't provide free exposure.  A side benefit will be less reading for the rest of us.

Since Bodyaches seems to have checked out of this thread (off in search of "truth", I'm sure) I think I will too.  Have fun!

So who's forcing you to read any of this?
Brewman

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2005, 02:54:51 pm »

Moving along....

As i asked previously, is there someoe who can explain what this D**T insulation is all about? Also from reading his site, I get the impression that the cabinet is fan cooled? is that correct?   He states his plubming is all 2" and 2.5" is this differnet than other tubs?

No its not different .....it is very common .....as for specific details about HIS spas why not go to his site and look for yourself .....the real question seems to be that you want to hear why his are so good or so bad and the answer is there is not much to tell they are a re branded spa that he modifies and sells at a inflated price with no real local service ...... while spas are different and the attention to detail and commitment to service can vary greatly ...the inner workings of a spa are going to be similar one to another in the same way a cars are ...a KIA or Benz will both get you to the airport and both run off a combustion engine but which one do you want to ride in .....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 02:56:07 pm by Mendocino101 »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2005, 03:09:41 pm »

Moving along....

You are very welcome. I totally agree that it's time to move on. If you are asking someone to validate his claims here, you ain't gonna find it and everything has been said.

Any further questions, I suggest you ask the spa God yourself. where's that damn lock tab? ;D

Steve

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2005, 03:32:40 pm »
what I find so entertaining each time one of these threads starts is how totally and completely this guy controls you guys (when I say "you guys" I mean the regulars that will post and post and post again saying the same thing over and over and over again) I can somewhat understand dealers getting involved, but I see consumers getting caught up in the aguements as well. ANY post that mentions ***** spas goes to 5 pages or more in just a day or 2. Why do you let him do this to you? Think of it as the 180 of "build it and they will come" Drop and and it will die......

Think about it this way. All but the totally uninitiated know who/what ***** spas are, even if the actual name is camoflaged, but I'll bet you a nickel his hit-o-meter gets pegged based on all the attention "you guys" give him here

tx out

If we "spa professionals" are truly concerned with helping others out on this forum then we have to treat this like any other discussion....

Regardless of whether this is another JA scam or not we have to take it as it is just a confused customer needing advice or else we are as bad as JA himself.

I don't think anyone here touts that thier brand is the only way to go and everything else is crap like he does nor do they specifically attack his product but rather his tactics and ethics.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2005, 03:36:44 pm »

You are very welcome. I totally agree that it's time to move on. If you are asking someone to validate his claims here, you ain't gonna find it and everything has been said.

Any further questions, I suggest you ask the spa God yourself. where's that damn lock tab? ;D

Steve

So you flame when I ask if anyone has specific info, and suggest that asking so in this forum is akin to being babysat, and then when I ask a specific question, you blow me off.  

WTF?
07 Caldera Geneva

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2005, 03:52:40 pm »
Friends, Spatopians, Countryman........... ;D

I know it can be difficult, but remember, even though we have been around here for a very long time, and hashed over this subject till it smells like a long dead rotting horse............. everyday a newbie comes along that knows no history on the subject at hand.

Believe me, I know how quickly it gets so old and boring.

Now what I want to know know is why did I get so TOTALLY slammed by the original poster when I edited out the brand name when s/he posted this question on my board?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2005, 03:57:27 pm »
Well. Here's the deal from someone who hasn't been around for awhile....don't delete this thread. Don't  edit out the name.  That way, when (not if) this comes up again, we can direct to this thread rather than re-hash.  

If the concern is giving an uinscroupoulous dealer free pub, then the respsonses in this thread should counter that. No?
07 Caldera Geneva

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2005, 04:10:03 pm »
So you flame when I ask if anyone has specific info, and suggest that asking so in this forum is akin to being babysat, and then when I ask a specific question, you blow me off.  

WTF?

Don't be so sensitive... ::)
I thought my good friend Mendo (haven't chatted in while bud) covered your questions. I wasn't blowing you off. You’d know if I was… ;)

It has been made very clear from all aspects about the person and company you are referring to. What is your agenda in continuing this charade? IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON...

Steve

Chris_H

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2005, 04:19:10 pm »
Friends, Spatopians, Countryman........... ;D

I know it can be difficult, but remember, even though we have been around here for a very long time, and hashed over this subject till it smells like a long dead rotting horse............. everyday a newbie comes along that knows no history on the subject at hand.

Believe me, I know how quickly it gets so old and boring.

Now what I want to know know is why did I get so TOTALLY slammed by the original poster when I edited out the brand name when s/he posted this question on my board?

I didn't see it on your board.  Can you send the link to the thread?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2005, 04:23:46 pm »
My thinking, ane if I get in a bad mood, it becomes law  ;)  If Mr Bodyaches doesn't come back, we stop
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bodyaches

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2005, 04:31:11 pm »
Do all dealers back up the product they sell if they go out of business and do they notify the manufactuer that they have a customer sitting at home waiting for a repairman to be sent by that mfg to come.

txwillie

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2005, 04:34:22 pm »
THERE'S THE HOOP, HOW MANY WILL JUMP THROUGH IT?

Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2005, 04:35:25 pm »
My thinking, ane if I get in a bad mood, it becomes law  ;)  If Mr Bodyaches doesn't come back, we stop

This thread will be moved to the new Drewski and Chris inspired - BEATING A DEAD HORSE SECTION in 24 hours.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 04:36:35 pm by admin »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2005, 04:35:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42