What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: River Ridge\Dynasty Hot Tubs  (Read 5246 times)

joemccartney722

River Ridge\Dynasty Hot Tubs
« on: June 20, 2011, 07:29:43 pm »
I am wondering if anyone on this forum has heard and is familiar with a company called River Ridge?  I am looking at Spas in the 6K - 7K range and visited a reputable dealer in my area who carried a Spa he called Dynasty Allure however the brochure says the spa is manufactured by River Ridge.  I have been unable to find any reviews or feedback on this Spa and am curious if anyone on this forum is familiar with this brand and can provide any good\bad\indifferent feedback on.  I am in the process of narrowing my search to few hot tubs then doing a wet test but do not feel comfortable considering a tub that I cannot find any type of information on (outside of what the dealer tells me).

Thanks in advance!

Hot Tub Forum

River Ridge\Dynasty Hot Tubs
« on: June 20, 2011, 07:29:43 pm »

wnd

Re: River Ridge\Dynasty Hot Tubs
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 10:11:26 pm »

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:35:52 pm »
Pretty sure River Ridge is made by Dynasty as they are both located in Athens, TN.  It looks like they are a more of a value line.  I would see what else your local options are as I think you could do better in that price range.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:35:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42