What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Aria Feedback  (Read 3758 times)

hotubhotub

Hot Springs Aria Feedback
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:00:18 am »
We are newbies who are going to finally take the plunge into the world of tubbing after years of wanting one. We’ve done some considerable research and have arrived at the conclusion that Hot Springs is the brand we want. More specifically we’ve narrowed it down to the Aria. We will wet test this model to confirm 100%. I want to buy a quality product and from what I can tell, this certainly is. That combined with our local dealer who we bought our pool from a few years ago makes this a logical choice for us. The dealer has always been good to us, their customer service is tops and they typically carry quality products that they back. I am interested in some more recent feedback of other owners of this make and model. We were quoted $9,400 including everything. We’re from MA and I wonder how that price compares. I’m also interested to hear if anybody opted for the music system (moonlight?)and how much they paid for it. I think it was once standard but it is now an option that can be added later as well. Finally any feedback on performance, reliability and upkeep would be very helpful.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Aria Feedback
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:00:18 am »

NoSlack913

Re: Hot Springs Aria Feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 05:45:37 pm »
About to buy the same brand from NE Hot tubs in Natick, but the best price I could get was 10k, is that where you bought?  thanks.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 05:52:24 pm »
good choice...pricing at $9400-$10k is very reasonable, the Aria itself is a beast meaning very powerful, it has the same size jets pumps as the larger Grandee and is a little unique in that it has the lounger and a cool down seat which you do not see to often...go for it you will not regret it

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 05:52:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42