What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Salina, Sundance Chelsee or Hartford, Hot Spot Ryhythm?  (Read 3612 times)

eebuckeye

Caldera Salina, Sundance Chelsee or Hartford, Hot Spot Ryhythm?
« on: September 10, 2011, 06:06:56 pm »
I believe I am down to these four hot tubs.  I can not find any information on this forum for the Salina for some reason.

Anyone have any thoughts about these four tubs or have any pricing info?  I realize the Rhythm is slightly smaller.  Monthly cost of operation is importance to me.

All of these tubs are sold by the same local dealer which I am not sure if that is good or bad. 

Help?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Salina, Sundance Chelsee or Hartford, Hot Spot Ryhythm?
« on: September 10, 2011, 06:06:56 pm »

d00nut

Re: Caldera Salina, Sundance Chelsee or Hartford, Hot Spot Ryhythm?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:13 am »
The Caldera and Chelsee are of a different class than the Rhythm and the Hartford.  The latter two are more so Watkins and Sundance's value line, so they should be in line with entry level pricing and be less than the other two.  Because of that, you'll find them to be a little less energy efficient, less jet variety, and a shorter warranty.

However, all the tubs are of a reputable manufacturer.  Great quality all the way around as long as the dealer backs you up!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera Salina, Sundance Chelsee or Hartford, Hot Spot Ryhythm?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42