What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2010 J 470  (Read 3462 times)

vortmaximum

2010 J 470
« on: September 14, 2010, 02:32:39 pm »
1 LED bulb went out on my ring in center bottom of tub.  Does water have to be drained to replace it?

Also I'm still running on 50 amps rather than 60 amps.  This means heter won't run while both pumps are operating.  I know where the adjustment is, but getting to it a challenge.  Anyone know what type of screw driver is needed to remove the control pannel cover?  It is not a phillips, slotted, star, hex.  Some kind of unique jacuzzi screw head on there.  Thoughts?

Loving the tub by the way.......

Hot Tub Forum

2010 J 470
« on: September 14, 2010, 02:32:39 pm »

Jacuzzi Calgary

Re: 2010 J 470
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:09:42 am »
1 LED bulb went out on my ring in center bottom of tub.  Does water have to be drained to replace it?

Also I'm still running on 50 amps rather than 60 amps.  This means heter won't run while both pumps are operating.  I know where the adjustment is, but getting to it a challenge.  Anyone know what type of screw driver is needed to remove the control pannel cover?  It is not a phillips, slotted, star, hex.  Some kind of unique jacuzzi screw head on there.  Thoughts?

Loving the tub by the way.......

Reply,

Hi,
Yes- the hot tub has to be drained to change this out. Should be a Robertson Screwdriver.

thanks
Darren

vortmaximum

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 08:31:00 am »
Thanks D.  Appreciate it.  Will wait for spring to change the bulb.  Hard frost this am, glad I went with tub rather than pool.  Neighbors done for the season.   The tubbing goes on.   

vortmaximum

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:49:24 pm »
Finally managed to get my tub to 60amps.  You do not have to get in the box.  Rain into a knowledgable service tech and the new touch pad has a sub menu where you can change the amps to 60 from 50.  Would have been nice if ACE swim and leisure could have told me that in the first place!  At least I have all kinds of cool, new screw drivers with every bit known to man, lol.  All I had to do was hit the left directional 4 times, then the right directional 4 times then the center.  Voila, sub menu!

To all dealers, know what you sell inside and out!  I know many do, but some don't.

Loving the tub and looking forward to the cold season.............

hudler

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:39:03 am »
hI I have a new J470 tub also. I did get it switched over to 60a service through the sub menu. One thing I would say is my LED ring at the bottom of the tub has what appears to be a burned out bulb, but I think it just looks that way and the missing light is actually where it connects to power. I am not sure on this, but it looks that way to me. I guess I could check it out closer when I drain it. Enjoy that AMAZING tub!!

vortmaximum

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:58 am »
Oddly I have one bulb out on the bottom light ring as well.  Called ace swim and leisure.  he had no idea and said he would call the company and get back to me?  think he did?  nope, that's ace swim and leisure... love the tub by the way.  big and comfortable

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42