What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 Nautique- my husband is ready to negotiate- some questions  (Read 5250 times)

jmosery

D1 Nautique- my husband is ready to negotiate- some questions
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:41:32 pm »
My husband has been doing the looking for spa's. He really likes the Nautique and we wet tested it last week.

He wants to go in on Saturday and talk about price. We are also buying a safety cover for our pool so definetly room for negotiation

The price is $8695 but that includes the electric up to 50 feet which we aren't going that far which other places around here are charging $1800 for

Is this a good price? should it come with a cover too? right?

Hot Tub Forum

D1 Nautique- my husband is ready to negotiate- some questions
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:41:32 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: D1 Nautique- my husband is ready to negotiate- some questions
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:29:22 pm »
My husband has been doing the looking for spa's. He really likes the Nautique and we wet tested it last week.

He wants to go in on Saturday and talk about price. We are also buying a safety cover for our pool so definetly room for negotiation

The price is $8695 but that includes the electric up to 50 feet which we aren't going that far which other places around here are charging $1800 for

Is this a good price? should it come with a cover too? right?

Yes it will come with a cover. With the electrical thrown in that's a good price. Have them throw in a set of steps and a cover lifter and you will be stylin!
Retired

Noobatspas

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 12:57:11 pm »
Wow  only 8650 and you get a electrician,  Does that include the material, IE  the wire, sub panel and Hook up?

If so you are getting a great deal.  I spent a little over 8k for the same tub with cover lift and steps,  thats it  Electric was my own deal and that was about 1200.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 02:53:33 pm »
wow, thats a very good price, he is already making you a great deal and then including the electrician. the tub will already come with the cover and the ultrapure ozone as well. but i still can't believe the price he is selling at, i sell them over 9,000 all the time, and the electrical is up to the customer....great spa, you will love it..
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 12:59:11 pm »
jmosery , Have you followed up on the price of the Nautique, and have you purchased yet... :D

jmosery

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 04:16:10 pm »
Hi

we ended up buying the Sundance Chelsea

My husband liked it better

we got it for $7700 with delivery and cover and steps

the electrician is going to be another $700

good deal?

clover

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:53 am »
Not only a GOOD deal, but a done deal.  I often wonder why people ask to confirm a good deal, have it confirmed, and then make another decision.  You bought in your $ comfort range, now you own a good decision and it is the only one you will enjoy.  You could have made 5 other different decisions and they would be equally as great. 

It is the experience of Hot Water and the comfort levels that it provides.  I believe it is the Hot Water that everybody likes.  It is the cost that makes it a serious decision that no one want to make the wrong decision, and there are a few of those out there too that tend to become known in the shopping process.

You have done well, now get it delivered and ENJOY.  Shopping can be stressful, but it becomes an emotional decision.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:19 pm »
i agree it is a DONE deal, no reason to check now,,, congrats on the opurchase, But comparing a Nautiqe and the Chelsea, there would be a diiferance in price two different series to each other... the Nautique is comparable with Majesta, even the Optima... The Sojourn was the comparable in the @ Home series to the Chelsea. just FYI,  for anyone else on here that is looking for comparables.but the Sundance Chelsea is a very good spa as well , enjoy it ,,,,,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42