What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master spa twilight 7.2  (Read 6160 times)

Newtubowner68

Master spa twilight 7.2
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:25 pm »
I just purchased a MS tub today.  I was let down at local dealerships (probably because i was always fifthy from house construction and hardly was spoken to)and went to see what MS had to offer.  As it turned out the salesman was nice and we realized that we had a mutual old friend.  I knew very little about tubs and because of our connection I put all my trust in him.  The tub had everything I wanted and I felt the price was reasonable.  I returned home excited and began to research (after the purchase like and idiot!)my tub online.  Had I known about Master spas shady marketing and business practices I would have not bought this tub.  I read multiple forums and realized that the service was sub par and pretty frustrating.  In all of my reading however I didn't find any complaints of major mechanical problems or anyone who was dissatisfied with the overall performance.  I guess I am nervous now and having some buyers remorse and just wanted to know if I got ripped off.  I also wanted to know what to expect from this tub as far as longevity and long term satisfaction.  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Master spa twilight 7.2
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:25 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Master spa twilight 7.2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 07:21:34 am »
I just purchased a MS tub today.  I was let down at local dealerships (probably because i was always fifthy from house construction and hardly was spoken to)and went to see what MS had to offer.  As it turned out the salesman was nice and we realized that we had a mutual old friend.  I knew very little about tubs and because of our connection I put all my trust in him.  The tub had everything I wanted and I felt the price was reasonable.  I returned home excited and began to research (after the purchase like and idiot!)my tub online.  Had I known about Master spas shady marketing and business practices I would have not bought this tub.  I read multiple forums and realized that the service was sub par and pretty frustrating.  In all of my reading however I didn't find any complaints of major mechanical problems or anyone who was dissatisfied with the overall performance.  I guess I am nervous now and having some buyers remorse and just wanted to know if I got ripped off.  I also wanted to know what to expect from this tub as far as longevity and long term satisfaction.  Thanks.

In my area there longevity has been that of a mid line tub. If it's sold and priced as such your fine. They have been notorious for above average power consumption here, I am in Northern Minnesota. Lots of bells and whistles and big power pumps can do that.

High end tub companys obtain jet feel through engineering not bigger pumps.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Master spa twilight 7.2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 07:21:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42