What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time hot tub buyer. Looking at Hot Springs Envoy - Is $10,900 good price?  (Read 4635 times)

marybrown

For a 2011 floor model (never been filled)?  Includes lift, deliverly, steps and start up chemicals.  Could also get the ACE system for extra $500.  Salesman would not budge on price on hot tub (said new was 13,200).   Also was only able to wet test other models - disappointed that we could only dry test the Envoy.   I'm still very confused about which system to run the hot tub with...any thoughts on the ACE system or others options?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

d00nut

Push the wet test, but give them time to set it up.  I'll tell you that is one heck of a deal on the ACE Salt System.  He's giving that to you below cost for sure.  The price of the tub is definitely in the realm of what I sell it for, so I say it's fair. 

As far as water care goes, I always prefer using Dichlor chlorine as opposed to the ACE, Bromine, or Biguinide routes.

Nature 2 + the Ozone is incredibly easy to maintain... and more economical than any of the other options.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
He may have already 'budged' on the price. So often people will walk because I didn't give them the last hundred bucks they wanted off, when in reality I had dropped the price already. Be sure you haven't suffered this miscommunication with your dealer.

The ACE system is pretty much push-button water care. You do have to balance the water about the same as any system, which means the pH and TA. And get the salt level up to required level. But once you are there, it's all push button - no chem bottles to mess with, etc.

That price is in line with what I sell it for here on the West Coast.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

robmet1015

I agree it is a good price.  I just bought 2011 Vista for 11549 and paid 749 for ACE...500 off normal price.  I think you have a good deal in the works here.

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
much better
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 11:25:37 am »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:13:11 pm by soak-king »
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

A.Sumner

For a 2011 floor model (never been filled)?  Includes lift, deliverly, steps and start up chemicals.  Could also get the ACE system for extra $500.  Salesman would not budge on price on hot tub (said new was 13,200).   Also was only able to wet test other models - disappointed that we could only dry test the Envoy.   I'm still very confused about which system to run the hot tub with...any thoughts on the ACE system or others options?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have had a Jacuzzi J-365 since 2004,  Should have bought a Caldera. We bought Jacuzzi because we thought it was a brand name you can trust. Since 2004 we have had to replace the mother board, control panel, heating element and as of today the hot tub is in over heat again and the led lights do not work.  Did i mention that i have the beautiful blue acrylic model that the dealer gave me something to clean it with and it stained the finish.  I am so disgusted with Jacuzzi that i just want to rip it out and seal up the hole in my deck.  I will never buy another hot tub....so disappointed with this hot tub.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42