What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 Spa Circulation pump Question  (Read 4630 times)

Noobatspas

D1 Spa Circulation pump Question
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:35:16 pm »
Finally have my Nautique spa up and running!!!

Question about the circ pump,  is it on only when heating?  I thought it was suppose to run 24/7.  Yes I have the Ozone light.

Hot Tub Forum

D1 Spa Circulation pump Question
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:35:16 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: D1 Spa Circulation pump Question
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
 Should run 24/7 I know with some spa's if it's to hot they will shut off for a bit.   Re ozone if the circ pump is not running your not getting ozone unless it's drawn in some other way?

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:13:42 pm »
Did you just fill up the spa , first time,,,,, the Circ pump runs 24/7 injecting ozone and filtering, if you just filled the spa and you do not see ozone bubbles, and topside has a error code there is probably an air lock in the circ pump, when you filled it did you you pull the thum screws by the filter lids, and did you fill the water with the hose in the circ ulation filter chamber......
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Noobatspas

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:20 pm »
Filled the spa yesterday, followed the owners manual, bleed the system like it said, put the thumb screws back in, filled to with about 6 in to the top, like the book says and it ran great.

Today after reading about the filter cycle I went out to set that up, took the cover off and the panel was normal, but the circ pump was not running  NO water movement  no ozone bubbles!

I could not find anything in the book about if it shuts off for a certian time or not.

Just checked and it is still not running, again I checked and NO water movement!  But when I hit the Temp up it came on.

Hmm  whats wrong?

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:32 pm »
Probably nothing is wrong, with spas with the circ pump if the spa is up to temp, when it is warm out it may shut down the circ pump for a little bit , when you hit the temp button it set it on.....i think your fine
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42