What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Angel's spa? Please help!  (Read 2254 times)

Pi

Has anyone heard of Angel's spa? Please help!
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:58:09 am »
Hello, I am new to hot tub ownership and I could really do with some help! This forum seemed really useful so I would like to ask for your help.

I have wet tested a few hot tubs and I liked a couple but they do not have any jets for the legs. I really need some "leg jets" and I can only find Angle's spas (France) with such things (apart from the Santa Fe - Coyote).

I am seriously considering buying an Angel's spa, but I cannot find any references to them on your forum nor can I find any reviews in "what spa" magazine.  What do you think? Ever heard of them? Are they any good? Should I just buy the Coyote?

Find below what Angel's spas say about themselves in the Internet. Their UK importer speaks highly of them, surprise, surprise.......:

Angel's Spa is a brand of UNIVERSALWATER already on the market spa across several brands: Monarch, Diamante, Charisma, Artesian, Angel's. The STE is known as a manufacturer of pool polyester. The range Angel's Spa is made ​​entirely without subcontracting, in our factory of 3000 m². The best materials for you: - Acrylic: Lucite - Pumps: Waterway - Jets and valves: Waterway and Risin - Platinum-mail: Gecko, Balboa All our partners are leaders in the world of spa. The entire range is tested for 32 hours in warm water before being packaged. The STE is composed of: four commercial spa. 7 technicians for installation and troubleshooting. 10 assembly technicians. Founded in 1976 in his own name and company in 2000, she directed since 2008 over € 4.9 million CA.

Hot Tub Forum

Has anyone heard of Angel's spa? Please help!
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:58:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42