What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: finally got my 1st tub  (Read 2078 times)

wideglidesmb

finally got my 1st tub
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:37:54 pm »
just want to say thanks to all who helped and answered all my questions while i was shopping for my 1st tub. since im rather handy at fixing dang near anything i opted for a used tub in decent working order. i know alot of folks like alot of other brands better i bought a 2007 cal spa escape. it was one of the very few used tubs i was able to verify operation of all the components as the owner had it still in service. every other used tub i could look at was empty and unhooked. why people think this is a good idea is beyond me. you wouldnt buy a car you cant test drive would you?. well anyway i got it 3 days ago and wired it up 2 days ago. finally got to enjoy it tonight. has the 2 pump set up which is nice and the silly waterfall. the only thing that didnt work was the led lighting which i fixed today. vibration has caused 1 of the terminals in the lighting module to separate from the circuit board, soldered it back and all is well. all in all we are very happy with it. only thing i wish was different is the automatic 15 minute timeout on the jets. im sure its some consumer safety feature but sure wish it was user adjustable. IS it???? if so i sure would like to know the trick. its the cs6200 control pack made for cal spa by balboa.

Hot Tub Forum

finally got my 1st tub
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:37:54 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: finally got my 1st tub
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 07:14:28 am »
I'm glad to hear of your success. I'm the opposite, I'm far less handy.  As for the jet timeout, I think the main reason is to save electricity and pump wear.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:35:59 pm »
I don't believe there is a way with that balboa system to change it.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:35:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42