What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for input from spa enthusiasts!  (Read 2772 times)

NurseN2000

Looking for input from spa enthusiasts!
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:54:33 pm »
My boyfriend says I can get whatever tub I want (within my budget!).   I am super excited about the HEET by LA Spas, I have been in it and found it to be my dream tub!!! I have wet tested pretty much every other tub in my local area, including HS, Sundance & Artesian, and this tub beats them all (the Cameo by Sundance is a close second but it's more money and the salesgirl seems a little snooty, like she's doing me a favor to sell me a tub).  I really liked the dealership & salesgirl for the LA Spas, the showroom was immaculate, the tubs sparkled with crystal clear waters, and even the empty tubs were perfectly clean & shiny.  I was quoted $7325 for the base 32 jet/2 pump model, including deluxe cover & lifter, 6 months of chems, ozone, deluxe steps, 2 backlit waterfalls, 1 led color changing light & the stainless steel jets (the Water FX fountains is also an option for $300 more, I'm debating adding that too).  Does the deal sound good?  Anyone else own an LA Spas tub?

While I'm thrilled that my boyfriend is so sweet (letting me pick out and get whatever I want), he's too shy to wet test a tub with me!!  He says he'll be happy and enjoy whatever tub I decide on, which is somewhat understandable to me because I'm the one with the pain and really wanting the hot tub for therapy (as well as relaxation).  He also hates shopping, so I guess that makes sense as well that he's not as eager to run around to dealerships as I am (he's been to 3 with me, he says that's enough for him!)...  But does that seem normal to anyone else?  Has anyone else had to pick the tub by themselves?  It's such a big purchase, I just wish he'd be more excited about it with me... He's totally onboard, for sure, He went right out and built a patio for it, so it's not like he doesn't want the tub, he does...Anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did it turn out when you finally got the tub home & set up?  Does your spouse enjoy it?

I guess that's why I'm on here looking for other spa enthusiast's opinions, so I can discuss this with others who are passionate about hot tubs!!  Any input (about the tubs, the deal, the spouse) will be appreciated!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:57:34 pm by NurseN2000 »

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for input from spa enthusiasts!
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:54:33 pm »

Jet Sitter

Re: Looking for input from spa enthusiasts!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:41:35 pm »
I am not sure that it will help with the shopping part but if you want your boyfriend to be more excited about getting a tub tell him that you are planning to have your female friends over often to join the two of you for tubbing au naturale.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 01:12:11 pm »
I am not sure that it will help with the shopping part but if you want your boyfriend to be more excited about getting a tub tell him that you are planning to have your female friends over often to join the two of you for tubbing au naturale.

... and after he stops laughing just tell him we think he's a knucklehead for not wet testing with you.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:01:32 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

NurseN2000

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:24:32 pm »
Lol, thanks guys!!!  I already DID mention to him that he is somewhat of a knucklehead on this matter, I mean really, who DOESN'T want to be in a hot tub whenever possible??!!!?  Seriously tho, he did at least come to the dealership with me, and was very well behaved... I think he is just a bit shy and finds it odd to sit in a hot tub with a salesperson right there, but no matter, he liked what he saw and so the good news is I BOUGHT IT!! 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:24:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42