What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pros and cons from Caldera Kauai owners, please  (Read 4042 times)

Kaisermust

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Pros and cons from Caldera Kauai owners, please
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
Newbies getting ready to buy our first spa.  Saw the Kauai.  Ideal size for us.  Just my husband (5'10") and I (5'6") for most of the time.  He fell in love with the armrests and wrist jets and I like (think I'll like) the lounger (back seems straighter than others I have tried and I don't feel like I'm folded up into a pike position, LOL).  So I'd appreciate hearing from other Kauai owners about the pros and cons of the spa, especially the cons.  Did you wet test before buying?  Have read that Spa frog's bromine is too much even on the lowest setting for this small a tub so maybe the ozone system is the way to go.  It's either one or the other, right?  Also, how quiet is the tub when the continuous circ pump is running?  And is it energy efficient.  Our tub will be outdoors in upstate NY so COLD, LONG winters.  Any advice would really be appreciated.  Feel free to PM me if you like.  Thanks. :)

Hot Tub Forum

Pros and cons from Caldera Kauai owners, please
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Pros and cons from Caldera Kauai owners, please
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 05:50:42 pm »
Since it has a lounge wet testing is important IMO. It is fully insualted so thats good for your long winters and those circ pumps are virtually noise free.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Pros and cons from Caldera Kauai owners, please
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 05:50:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42