What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally got our 1st tub! Beachcomber 350 is sitting on the deck!  (Read 2438 times)

Scoobmaster

After much research, shopping around, and wet-testing some models, we finally bought our first Hot Tub! We bought the 1 year-old Beachcomber 350 and have the remainder of the 2-year warranty transferred to us. Ironically we had *just* wet-tested this EXACT same model in a showroom days before - then I saw a Craigslist ad for this one that was new 14 months ago.

pictures of our new-to-us Beachcomber on the deck

It is all wired up and ready to go - just needs to get filled and powered-up! I am going to wait on that though as we are leaving for a week-long vacation trip (camping on the beach) on Friday. Can't wait to get back and try it out!

THANKS to all of you on here for answering my many questions and giving valuable advice.  I feel very satisfied knowing I made an informed purchase on a tub we KNOW we like and fits us.  I would have never thought about wet-testing had I not posted on here and been told that it was not only possible, but accepted and quite normal for dealers to do.   I'll report back after the July 4th holiday when we are back from vacation and have fired her up and tried it out (I can't wait!).

Hot Tub Forum

NurseN2000

Re: Finally got our 1st tub! Beachcomber 350 is sitting on the deck!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 10:22:11 pm »
Congrats, what a great deal you scored!!!  It looks beautiful, enjoy  8)

Jet Sitter

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 05:52:31 pm »
Well done scoob - that is a nice tub!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:22:32 pm »
Your gona need a little privacy screen on that one side!
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:22:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42