What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Aria  (Read 2294 times)

salmo

Aria
« on: June 13, 2011, 02:07:19 pm »
Can anyone offer advice/opinions on Hot Springs Aria?  Looking at ACE system with it...
All comments are welcomed! :)

Hot Tub Forum

Aria
« on: June 13, 2011, 02:07:19 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Aria
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 02:33:57 pm »
Its certainly a good brand. Just wet test it to be sure the model fits you right.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

salmo

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »
any other comments?  Thanks!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 12:43:56 pm »
it is a nice tub, Part of the Hot Springs line of tubs under the umbrella of Watkins, Also have Caldera, LImelight, Hot SPot., It is right up there as a top tier spa line with , D1, Jacuzzi, Sundance, to name a few.. as myself not a fan of the salt systems. On the Ace it is still fairly new to the market i believe roughly a year or two, give it a little more time and see how it fairs. I know the Hot Springs guys like it. I thought i liked the salt systems until my customers starting haveing too many issues... I know they have been pretty good, but i do not think they have been out long enough to be proven... there were a few posts on this forum and the other if i recall that there were a few issues with the sytem, But again is a very good brand. But personally on my own spa have ozone, Vision cartridge and chlorine, 5 minutes a week of maintenance...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 12:43:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42