What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any comments on D1's Ultra Pure vs. U.P. Plus  (Read 2536 times)

raysdad

Any comments on D1's Ultra Pure vs. U.P. Plus
« on: June 02, 2011, 05:52:33 pm »
Besides the extra cost in bumping up to a higher line spa.
Can anyone comment of the advantages in D1's UltraPure vs. Ultra Pure Plus.

Thanks to all who replied to my previous post.  I'm trying to get all the opinions and information I can absorb before I go to another D1 dealer this weekend who hopefully will be a bit more savy than my first experience and I won't have to start with the obvious ignorant newbie quesitons.

Hot Tub Forum

Any comments on D1's Ultra Pure vs. U.P. Plus
« on: June 02, 2011, 05:52:33 pm »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: Any comments on D1's Ultra Pure vs. U.P. Plus
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 08:34:01 pm »
raysdad,
 On the basic differances btween the 2 the Reflections series uses the Ultrapure system, it has the U.V chambers the water goes through each chamber ( scrubbing and polishing the water,has a longer contact time then the traditional plug in and add ozone system.  Also the system offgases in the equipment compartment chamber not in the main body of water. When you bump up to the Bay series spas are they a better quality ...no... they have more features and the looks with the curvilinear shape are different. But the Ultrapure Plus is has the same chambers but added a fourth which is a germicidal chamber,,,both work very well especially with the Vision mineral cartridge.So what does this mean they both lower the amount of chemicals used in the tub, since the ozone still produces even while you are in the tub, when you need it to work the most... Both use the 24/7 low amp circ pump to operate the filtration and inject ozone all the time....

Hope this helps
If you have any questions on the line you can shoot me a message no problems....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Any comments on D1's Ultra Pure vs. U.P. Plus
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 08:34:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42