What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: No Chemicals Needed!  (Read 8530 times)

jw914

No Chemicals Needed!
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »
Hello everyone

I just recently discovered a product called Adya Clarity. I'm really excited about it and I'm getting the word out. It's a powerful para-magnetic sulfate mineral solution extracted from a rich black mica volcanic deposit in Japan. When added to water it immediately starts cleaning it up. It removes chlorine, fluoride, pathogens, viruses, bacteria, chemicals, heavy metals and all sorts of dissolved contaminants. The adya makes the contaminants insoluble and they become inert and harmless and precipitate out.

I'm still on my first bottle. I got mine here and you can read all about it http://therawfoodworld.info

I've been using it in my tap water to remove all the junk and I'm really impressed. I add 1 teaspoon per gallon of tap water and let it go to work. After a day a brown sediment precipitates out and settles to the bottom. I siphon the clear water off the top and have been collecting the sediment in a seperate container. The result is pure healthy super good tasting water.

Here's some pictures of my treated water

Here's how much sediment I've collected so far from my seemingly clear tap water! Pretty amazing

Anyway I've heard you can add it to your hot tub! I haven't tested this because I don't have a tub but others are having amazing results. Fill up your tub, add two or three 32oz bottles and guess what? That's it! Your water will stay clear and pure for 6-9 months. No chemicals needed nor anything else! Reportedly the water has nourishing and healing properties similar to a healing hot spring.

If anyone tries this please post your results and experiences in this thread. There are more distributors other than the site that I got mine from. I chose that site because I know it's the real Adya Clarity. There are some sites that have ripped off the trademark and are suspected of selling a diluted product. To be sure make sure the label is the same as pictured on the website

What do you think?

Hot Tub Forum

No Chemicals Needed!
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: No Chemicals Needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:31:45 pm »
I think you're a spammer
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

chem geek

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:43:56 pm »
(Dr. Spa -- I wrote this while you posted and I agree with you.)

While "the raw food world" site you linked to refers to elimination of bacteria, viruses and parasites, the official Adya Clarity website makes no such claims on their main pages though they do in one of their PDF documents.  There is no EPA registration for this product as a pesticide in the PAN Pesticides Database and it is very doubtful that it would pass EPA DIS/TSS-12 since it would need to kill 99.9999% (6-log reduction) of two species of fecal bacteria that you put into the water in less than 30 seconds.  Since the product is apparently not a registered pesticide, yet seems to make bacterial kill claims, do you think I should report that to the EPA enforcement division or do you work for the company and wouldn't want me to do that?

By the way, what makes you so sure that the sediment that you see isn't just the product you added itself?  Why don't you try adding it to deionized water to see what happens?

jw914

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 12:37:49 am »
Hey OK well I don't feel very welcome so I guess I'll just keep it to myself and leave your community be. I'll provide links to the resources I've come across and you can do the research yourself if you're interested. I can assure you the precipitate is not just the teaspoon of adya and no I don't work for the company. The only time a precipitate doesn't form is when you add it to distilled water. Its being used successfully to clean up sewage

Go through everything on http://www.adyaclarity.biz/ and you'll have a much better understanding of it and where it came from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E9XUmEWoDs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZptViAI_Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX4vw0q9pFw&feature=related

Farewell

Scoobmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 01:16:55 am »
All everyone needs to know about this modern day "snake oil" scam is here:

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html#ADYA

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:13 am »
Hey OK well I don't feel very welcome so I guess I'll just keep it to myself and leave your community be.

LOL, if you're going to keep this "breakthrough" to yourself why do you then post links.

Next time you want to promote your product why not just come straight out and be honest that you have a product you want people to consider rather than try to pull the wool over our eyes and pose as some hot tub owner who has discovered the Holy Grail of water care. We're not that naive. Even though we'd still be skeptical (maybe putting it mildly) you'd have gotten much more respect than the approach you took which makes you come off as a schmuck.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:12:16 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

footie

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 11:34:45 am »
What exactly is it doing different than a filter?  ???

Impurities in the water, surely some form of filter medium does the same thing. Clear water doesn't make it safe water, I'm not saying at some point there won't be something that does away with either Chlorine or Bromine but until that point and until I'm convinced I will stick with the tried and proven method.

chem geek

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 01:13:09 pm »
Biotite (black mica) that is sulfur-modified does have ion exchange and precipitation properties for some heavy metals as described in this book, this paper, this paper and this paper, among others.  However, there is a big difference between throwing in some ion-exchange resin into some water vs. keeping water disinfected let alone handling bather waste (mostly ammonia and urea from sweat and urine).

If you do a Google search on Adya Clarity, you will find a slew of hits to all kinds of marketing promos strewn throughout the Internet.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:19:33 pm by chem geek »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 01:13:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42