What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Prodigy  (Read 3466 times)

needsadvice

Hot Springs Prodigy
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:38:40 pm »
My husband and I are looking to buy our first hot tub.  We went to several dealers today and feel that we're in over our heads.  We checked out Hot Springs, Bull Frog, Artesian, Soft Tub, and more and we're wondering if we're being quoted a decent deal, or if there is something else out there that would work for us.

We'd like at least a 4 adult hot tub, 110 volt, and we want to place it on out deck, so the weight can't be too great.

We were quoted 6900 for a Hot Springs Prodigy (including delivery) on a 110 volt.  Ideally, we'd like to spend closer to 5,000, but is this just wishful thinking?  We don't care about any bells or whistles, but found that the Soft tubs were just too minimalist for us.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Prodigy
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:38:40 pm »

sstrahan7@msn.com

Re: Hot Springs Prodigy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 05:45:53 am »
I was looking at hot springs about 1 month ago in the Seattle/Tacoma area and was quoted $7795 so your price dosen't seem out of range. I thought the Prodigy seemed too shallow, but if you like it Hot Springs are good quality tubs that should last you a long time.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Prodigy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 05:45:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42