What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: what is a more reliable spa  (Read 4131 times)

aaronlampi

what is a more reliable spa
« on: May 01, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »
we are looking at a piper glen artesian,or a calabria caldera.the caldera is from a local dealer,the artesian is from a dealer south of mpls mn.we like the caldera better but have not heard of them.we currently have a 2001 piper glen that has had too many problems plus needs skirting fixed,we also have a in ground pool with 2 teenage daughters and lots of kids for the summer,thanks for any info that can be given                        We bought the caldera..they are delivering today the dealer seamed more honest and easy to deal with thanks for the info should have hooked up tonight,
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:30:35 pm by aaronlampi »

Hot Tub Forum

what is a more reliable spa
« on: May 01, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: what is a more reliable spa
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 11:25:46 am »
we are looking at a piper glen artesian,or a calabria caldera.the caldera is from a local dealer,the artesian is from a dealer south of mpls mn.we like the caldera better but have not heard of them.we currently have a 2001 piper glen that has had too many problems plus needs skirting fixed,we also have a in ground pool with 2 teenage daughters and lots of kids for the summer,thanks for any info that can be given

While I might lean toward Caldera if all else is equal both brands are fine and it should come down to dealer, wet tests, features and obviously costs. It seems like your decision lie partly with the dealers and not knowing them the only thing to add from your comments is that if one dealer is further away you should find out what the travel cost would be for warranty repair (ask both in fact, in writing). Dealers can (and often do) charge a travel fee for warranty repair. I know some that charge nothing, some will charge a small fee (like $25 for fuel and partially to make sure the customer will make simple self-diagnosis first and has a real issue) and some will charge maybe $75 but for many it depends on how close you are.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 01:29:51 pm »
I would also agree that i would lean to the Caldera, But again , which dealer do you fell more comfortable in dealing with, Which tub fits you better, Which tub has the features you are looking for....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 01:47:48 pm »
 I like the Caldera, but you might give Artesian a chance, they have come a log way since then as far as building a quality spa.  We use to be a dealer but let them go when we brought on Jacuzzi.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 01:47:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42