What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which hot tubs should we look at?  (Read 5442 times)

hottubvirgin

Which hot tubs should we look at?
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:10 pm »
We would like to buy a hot tub for medical reasons/therapy.  We only require a 2-3 person hot tub. 
We have Hot Springs and Marquis near us and from what I've read, they seem to be the top two brands. 
Thanks for any advice.

Hot Tub Forum

« on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:10 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Which hot tubs should we look at?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:17:12 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Those are definitely 2 good brands.  Where do you call home? What other dealers do you have available? 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 02:19:54 pm »
We would like to buy a hot tub for medical reasons/therapy.  We only require a 2-3 person hot tub.  
We have Hot Springs and Marquis near us and from what I've read, they seem to be the top two brands.  
Thanks for any advice.

Those are 2 very good brands. My personal short list of spas includes Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance. The top brands will have a dealer locator on their websites to indicate who may be in your vicinity.

Visit the dealers in your area and get the best quality spa you can find, that fits you best, is within your budget and is from a dealer you trust. Take your time and wet test if possible.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

hottubvirgin

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 08:45:27 pm »
We live in Trempealeau, Wisconsin

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 11:03:01 am »

Just go to the spa brand websites and enter your zip code to know instantly who might be availble in your area.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:06:47 am »

Just go to the spa brand websites and enter your zip code to know instantly who might be availble in your area.

Good advice,  I do that occasionally to see if any new dealers have moved into my area.  What I hate is the ones that make you enter your email address before they give you the local dealer info. Arctic use to do that, but i think they stopped that practice.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 12:43:12 pm »
Good advice,  I do that occasionally to see if any new dealers have moved into my area.  What I hate is the ones that make you enter your email address before they give you the local dealer info. Arctic use to do that, but i think they stopped that practice.

I’ve always scratched my head at any that ask for your information so they can "get back to you" rather than use a zip code locator and simply show you where the dealers are located. That gives people the impression they're mining for information and quite frankly, that’s exactly what they're doing and its such a blatant turn off. I think they lose more people doing that than they gain by getting their info IMO.

I know I'd skip any site that did that and its no surprise that all the top selling brands don't do it. I know Master still asks for your personal info (no big shock they’d be the ones still doing it lol) but I think most every other major manufacturer has seen the light and gives the customer what they want, a simple zip code dealer locator.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:13:50 pm by Spatech_tuo »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 02:40:13 pm »
I guess some would rather have your email address rather than sell you a spa.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Water Boy

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 02:46:48 pm »

Good advice,  I do that occasionally to see if any new dealers have moved into my area.  What I hate is the ones that make you enter your email address before they give you the local dealer info. Arctic use to do that, but i think they stopped that practice.

That is correct. Arctic doesn't require your email address to locate a dealer. Master still requires all of your info, including name and mailing address to locate a dealer.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:54:49 pm by Beer Man »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:36 pm »
I agree the brands are great brands, part of my short list of D1, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Hot Springs as well,, I would check out all your local dealers and that way you can get a feel for the brands, and how you feel about the company your are dealing with. Your not just buying the brand, the dealer is ultimately the representing their brand they sell whether it be good or bad...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42