What's the Best Hot Tub

Poll

I'm a first time buyer looking for a little help in deciding.

Which one is energy efficient
2 (50%)
Is the Limelight Pulse a quality product
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Hot Springs, Limelight or Jacuzzi  (Read 4012 times)

Islandguy

Hot Springs, Limelight or Jacuzzi
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:40:35 am »
 I am getting ready to purchase a hot tub. I live in Maine on an island where the electricity is very expensive. I've looked at Hot Springs Vanguard, Limelight Pulse and Jacuzzi J-375 2010.  I like the features in the Limelight Pulse but am not sure about the quality, since there are not a lot of reviews on the tub. Cost of the tub is around $8000.  I like the Hot Springs Vanguard, a little over $9000 but there are not many jets.  The Jacuzzi J-375 is a 2010 with a price about $7300. Not a lot of lighting in the tub but I like the way the tub is set up.  Not sure which direction to go. I welcome any advice.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs, Limelight or Jacuzzi
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:40:35 am »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: Hot Springs, Limelight or Jacuzzi
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 01:42:41 pm »
All 3 brands you are looking at a very good brands they are in the top 10 list, The Hot Springs and Limelight are made by Watkins,,As for deciding which one to go with , try wetesting each one for the fit, you are the one that has to decided on the lighting if it is important or not,, You would not go wrong with any of these..
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs, Limelight or Jacuzzi
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 01:42:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42