What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Question which one to buy?  (Read 3286 times)

Spagirly

Spa Question which one to buy?
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:15 pm »
I am trying to decide which spa to buy soon. I am looking at the Saratoga Empire which I negotiated down to $7,700 with delivery or a Dynasty Spa- Bahama line- Paradise II for $6,500 plus $300 delivery. We are leaning more for the Empire but really aren't sure yet. What are your opinions please?

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Question which one to buy?
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:52:15 pm »

castletonia

Re: Spa Question which one to buy?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:45:10 pm »
In my opinion after selling both brands, Saratoga is a much better spa.  They are more energy efficient and they probably are the best company I have ever dealt with.  I also prefer their layouts over Dynasty.  If I were you, I would wet test each spa and see which one feels better and fits you better.  Check out both dealers because the dealer is the one you need for after sale support.  And that is a very good price on the Empire.

spauno

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:58:43 am »
In my openion Saratoga is the best Spa. They have a destination where people come to revitalize themselves.

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 12:49:10 pm »
In my openion Saratoga is the best Spa. They have a destination where people come to revitalize themselves.

That is a heckuva first post.  ;) What is your position within the company?  :)
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 12:55:58 pm »
SpaGirly,
 sorry can't answer which is a better fit for you. That's were you need to check the dealers that sell both. You need to comfortable with the dealer, if you do not have confidence with the dealer, you will never be happy, try out both spas, see what fits you better. Neither of these brands are sold over here..Just make sure both brands do not over exaggerate the the energy efficiency...
as for spauno with the Saratoga are the best,,,what makes them the best in your opinion? just curious. I don't think their is any brand that is the best. If that were true there would only be one brand made....imo There are several different ways to build  a mousetrap, even though they all have the same thing in common catch mice...thus in the hot tub industry,, they all move hot water, just all have different ways of doing it.

Good call Soak King
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 02:29:36 pm »

Saratoga may be good but "best"? Everyone knows the undisputed best spa brand out there is Fahgettaboudit Spas.

To the Original Poster, I may not be an expert on those two brands but I'd assume Dynasty and Saratoga are similar enough to where you can base your decision on the wet test, your feel for each dealer and if close just go with your gut feel on this one.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

spudboss

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 04:07:19 pm »
Personally I have choosen to stay far away from Dynasty.  We had what appeared to be a fly by night/cheesy guy selling them at a local home and garden show.  I had done a lot of research on spa's beforehand, and after spending 10 minutes with him I was 110% convinced he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.  Some of his claims and comments about their market share as well as D1, Hot Spring, Beachcomber, and Jaccuzi were insane - LOL.  They have no local store, and I couldn't get straight answers on anything except that "Dynasty was the best" tub.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »
Thats my kind of salesman  ;D ;D ;D
the bad thing is they are the ones that give the spa industry a esed car salesman mentality,,,,
Spatech i saw one of those, 500 jets, automatic seat lifter( lifts you out of the chair). 8) 8)
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42