What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Down East Exeter Issues  (Read 3583 times)

CaJazzman

Down East Exeter Issues
« on: April 03, 2011, 03:48:40 pm »
e have owned our Down East Exeter Spa now, about 3 1/2 years, and are having some issues. First I want to say that since we have bought our Spa, it's been very hard to find help, since all of the so called dealers around here including the one that sold us the spa have gone out of business.
Since last year around late October, early November, the first issue was when it was running great, then went out to check it out, the water had completely drained. How and why I have never found. So, I had turned off the power going to it so it would burn out anything. Then in late January, early February, I filled it back up to see if it would happened again, and it was just fine. Now just last weekend, I went out to turn it back up, to 101 degrees, but had no power what so ever. I checked the curcuit breakers, and the main box with all the other household breakers was ok. I then checked the breaker in the back which has just the Spa breaker, and can not get it to reset and turn on. I'm not an electrician so, I'm not sure what else to do. Does anyone know what maybe causing this issue? Thank you in advance.  ???

Hot Tub Forum

Down East Exeter Issues
« on: April 03, 2011, 03:48:40 pm »

buffalopaul

Re: Down East Exeter Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:18 pm »
If the GFI keeps popping everytime you reset or turn on something is wrong within the tub.  Possibilities could be many.  Have you ever had a critter problem getting inside your tub?  If you consider looking into it, make sure breaker in basement is turned off before you proceed.  If you have no electrical background, having a professional take a look would probably be prudent

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:22:43 pm »
CaJazzMan
 one of the things you can do as an ez check, with the power off,,, in your spa remove the pumps from the board, also the ozone plugin, the lights, you can alos remove the electrical to the heater, try to reset the breaker if it holds then either your pump, ozone , heater, lights one of those could be bad,,, i would first check your ozonater see if the check valve failed and you hav water going into the ozone unit that can cause it....if you turn on the breaker and trips it is possibly the breaker in you disconnect.. hopefully this gives you a starting point....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:22:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42