What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Elite ES by Maax  (Read 4969 times)

Suzi-Q

Elite ES by Maax
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:08:54 pm »
Ok so I did my research, narrowed my choices down to Jacuzzi, Arctic and Coast, heavily leaning toward the J-375 ..... Went and wet tested the Jacuzzi today, and hopped into a Elite 8000 by Maax just for kicks.....turns out I loooooooooved the Elite, and ended up purchasing the ES model (the best they make) with all the bells and whistles; stereo, LED, lounger, 70+ jets, 3 motors, etc....I'm pretty small, and the Elite is 35" deep instead of 38" like the Jacuzzi, so I don't float out of the seats or have to hold on to stay put.
BUT Elite is essentially a dressed up Coleman, which is a solid spa, but I originally planned for a more top of the line brand and have not heard much about Elite. I will say, I spent over an hour playing in both and I feel soooooo much better for it (my knees are trashed from Lyme and snowboarding). Does anyone have one? What has your experience been? Any reliability or quality issues I should know about? I'm NJ so super cold winters aren't usually a problem here. Any impartial info wld be greatly appreciated! Thanks!   

Hot Tub Forum

Elite ES by Maax
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:08:54 pm »

Jet Sitter

Re: Elite ES by Maax
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:25:00 pm »
Way to go SQ.  I know nothing about the Elite but would imagine that if a jacuzzi dealer sold you one you probably won't have any regrets.

Suzi-Q

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »
Thx Jet! I can't wait! The dealer was recommended by a friend and seems very reputable. No pressure and let me play as long as I wanted. Turned the showroom lights off to sim nighttime and even went out and bought me a towel b/c I didn't know I was supposed to bring one.  :D
I just hope this spa will impress as much long term as it did today.   

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 08:09:09 pm »
I don't know anything about the tub that you purchased, but I will say that I credit my tub with my FINAL recovery from Lyme!  After taking antibiotics for years and suffering with a disease that few believe is real (unless they have had it!), I went to a Lyme meeting that highlighted members who had recovered.  Each of them credited hot water..soaking in a hot bath tub. They were so right..but the bath tub was too much trouble to keep hot and you could not soak up to your neck. The hot tub was the ticket and it proved to be a blessing to my entire family.

You will love your tub and feel better than you have in years!!  Good luck!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Suzi-Q

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:24:32 pm »
 ;D thanks BonniBelle! Tonight is my first painkiller free night in quite a while. Looking forward to many more! 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:24:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42