What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tired, Confuse and looking for my sanity....help me  (Read 1786 times)

TiredAndConfused

Tired, Confuse and looking for my sanity....help me
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:18:31 pm »
I thought of this great idea.  See my wife and I have health concerns and I thought a spa would be a wonderful idea.  What a silly silly man am I.  I never knew a headache like this and I get migranes and cluster headaches.

I'm hoping someone can guide me.  I kind of made the mistake of submitting my name and email address for spa people to contact me.

First we are getting a large area concreted in for a shed and I thought a tub would be neat.  We do have this power thing, I got it when I moved here in 2000 but never really seen it, it says up to 240v and 60amps, there are two wires a red and black.  I did not know they were up to 240v I think it was 120 or 240v.  First I guess our spa when found will have to be 5 feet from the outlet?  Do most connect from the bottom or side?

So in the search I thought I could find something for $6 to $7,000 but it seems maybe I want too much.  I at first liked Master Spa but then from the person that emailed me I am learning towards Clearwater.  We would like a 4 person with a lounger seat.  We do like the ozone and will chose non chemical water cleaner due to health conditions.

Can someone give me some kind of price guide and how I can get somewhere with these people.

Thanks for the insight.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:04:07 pm by TiredAndConfused »

Hot Tub Forum

Tired, Confuse and looking for my sanity....help me
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:18:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42