0 (0%)
seating comfort?
1 (50%)
monthly costs?
0 (0%)
Filtration?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Sundance Hamilton or Limelight Flair  (Read 3405 times)

caseyboy

Sundance Hamilton or Limelight Flair
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:01:39 pm »
I am looking at purchasing the 2010 Sundance Hamilton or the 2010 Limelight Flair. My husband and I are very tall and want comfortable seating. we liked the massage therapy in the Flair, but were concerned if there was enough well space for our feet. The Hamilton was big enough, but we were unsure on the jets. The water temp doesn't seem as hot for 104 compared to the Flair at 102.Any advice would be helpful?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Hamilton or Limelight Flair
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:01:39 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundance Hamilton or Limelight Flair
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »
I am looking at purchasing the 2010 Sundance Hamilton or the 2010 Limelight Flair. My husband and I are very tall and want comfortable seating. we liked the massage therapy in the Flair, but were concerned if there was enough well space for our feet. The Hamilton was big enough, but we were unsure on the jets. The water temp doesn't seem as hot for 104 compared to the Flair at 102.Any advice would be helpful?

They're both good brands and all this can be resolved with a wet test. Push the dealers for that option.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

newguy35

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:18:13 pm »
this won't really help you much, but for what its worth i am researching purchasing my first tub and the limelight flair is high up on my list.  i am no expert, but i can tell you that it is made by watkins which apparently makes very good tubs.  from what i understand it is fully foam insulated, which should help keep operating costs down.  i believe it has a 24 hr circulation pump, which should aid in keeping the water clean.  it also has two jet pumps, probably because it has a high number of jets (41 i think).  it has a lounger, which some people like and some don't.  for me i'm pretty sure i will want a lounger. one big change that limelight recently made is in their warranty. they always had just a 3 year warranty, but recently beefed it up to 5 years.  that's big for me. if you're making a significant purchase like this, i think the warranty is important. ultimately people here are gonna tell you to wet test and see which tub feels better. that along with the dealer and how comfortable you are with them will help you decide. hope this helps.  keep us posted!

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 10:42:34 pm »
Well in the instance, the OP was looking at a 2010 limelight, so it would still have the three year warranty.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 10:42:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42