What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cover Strap Locks  (Read 2058 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Cover Strap Locks
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:22:16 pm »
Service guy came out a couple weeks ago to replace the circuit board on my Sundance Cameo.  As he's putting the panels back on, he tells me that they were reversed - the left panel was on the right, and vice versa..  There was a slight misalingment, but not enough that it bothered me so I didn't worry about it.  He put the panels on the correct way and it lines up much better.  However, now the locks for the straps are not aligned so I can't lock down the cover.  Usually don't lock down the part of the cover near the control panel, but I wanted to last night due to the high winds.

I can move them, but then I'll have a few small holes in the panels.  Or I can get another set of the locks and install them in the right positions.  Anyone care to chime in on what he/she would do?

BTW, the dealer's guys set up the spa, attached the cover mate, and installed the locks in the first place.  Maybe he'll give me the locks free.

Hot Tub Forum

Cover Strap Locks
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:22:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42