What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo Watchdog Error  (Read 4442 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Sundance Cameo Watchdog Error
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:09:21 pm »
Took advantage of the warm 1/1/11 day and drained and refilled my hot tub.  When I turned the power back on I heard the water circulating for a few seconds and then it went dead quiet.  Looked at the control panel and it shows -----, which according to the manual is a watchdog error and the tub is inoperable and says I should contact authorized service personnel.  Shut power off for a few minutes and turned it back on thinking it would reset itself, but to no avail.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo Watchdog Error
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:09:21 pm »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
Re: Sundance Cameo Watchdog Error
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:19:53 am »
what year is your Cameo?

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 02:24:03 pm »
Cameo is 2007.  Tried turning off power and starting up without the filter to no avail.  Contacted the dealer today and he said that it's most likely the circuit board.  Says he should have one by Thursday and will come out on Friday to replace it.  It's under warranty, so that's good news.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:37:06 pm »
Dealer's repair guy just left a little while ago.  Replaced the circuit board and all is well.  Pointed out a couple bad caps on the defective board.  Warranty covered it although he said the dealer may bill me $40 for travel/gas charge.  Tub water was at 43*.  Fortunately none of the piping was frozen from sitting there the past few days.  Heating up to 102* as I type.  Figure I'll be be soaking around 11pm tonight.  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:37:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42