What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: soft tub TM 201  (Read 3108 times)

rickndeb

soft tub TM 201
« on: October 23, 2010, 06:39:44 pm »
we just got this from a friend, it sat out all winter.. cleaned it up, looks good. can we check the "electrics" involved  without filling the tub first?
we did plug in in for a second and nothing went on except for the light on the plug...

Hot Tub Forum

soft tub TM 201
« on: October 23, 2010, 06:39:44 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: soft tub TM 201
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 09:51:55 pm »
least that's telling you ya got power  ;D  If anything the pump should come on pretty quick, if its a balboa pack it goes through a pre-check if you will before stuff starts coming on.  Its not that much water I would just fill it and see what happens.  Hopefully no leaks, soft tubs are known to do that.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 10:48:16 am »
be careful if you have a dog..seriously, my cousin and his room mates pitched together and bought a soft tub. They really enjoyed it once they got the water chemistry down..but one of the guys decided to let his dog move into the house and it ripped the tub to pieces one afternoon..No clue why but he chewed it all up.. ???
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 11:57:56 am »
be careful if you have a dog..seriously, my cousin and his room mates pitched together and bought a soft tub. They really enjoyed it once they got the water chemistry down..but one of the guys decided to let his dog move into the house and it ripped the tub to pieces one afternoon..No clue why but he chewed it all up.. ???

It's amazing how many spa covers we sell to people that dog has destroyed their spa cover!   I think it's the vinyl?  Most dogs go right through them like they were digging in the dirt. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 11:57:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42