What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Noob questions, air controllers, and turbo air  (Read 2253 times)

Shadowfax

Noob questions, air controllers, and turbo air
« on: October 02, 2010, 08:20:02 am »
QUESTION from a noobie: I was given a Leisure Bay S Smart series spa, about 9-10 years old and there are two problems. The first is that on two of the seats, the turbo air doesn't work. The turbo motor runs, and some of the seats have the air coming out. On two of the seat positions, nothing.

The other problem is that on three of the topside air controllers, there is no air coming out of the jets when I turn the air controllers on. They are the dial type controllers, not the buttons. I checked the line on one of the controls by cutting the tubing and making sure that the tube and jet were clear. I did this while the tub was filled. There was no water coming out of the jet at first, so I poked a small screwdriver into the opening and water started coming out. I then reglued the tube but it still doesn't work. Can you help? Thanks
p.s. In further investigation, I think I might have messed up by poking the screwdriver into the side of the jet.
Any comments are welcome. The tub works great, just want to clear up these problems.

Hot Tub Forum

Noob questions, air controllers, and turbo air
« on: October 02, 2010, 08:20:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42