What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: caldera tahitian price?  (Read 7379 times)

scuba steve

caldera tahitian price?
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:20 pm »
Looking at getting a caldera tahitian.  Price on floor model is $8500 with cover, cover lifter, steps and delivery.  Is this a good price?  anyone out there have one of these that can give an opinion on the spa itself?

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

caldera tahitian price?
« on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:20 pm »

Vanguard

Re: caldera tahitian price?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 12:35:44 pm »
That price sounds about right.  Just make sure when you're dealing with your dealer to make him a lower offer.  See what he does. 

The Tahitian is a nice spa.  For me, it is one of my favorites in the Caldera line.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 01:23:34 pm »
That price sounds about right.  Just make sure when you're dealing with your dealer to make him a lower offer.  See what he does. 

The Tahitian is a nice spa.  For me, it is one of my favorites in the Caldera line.

I agree; even if the price sounds about right why not make a counter offer and see if you can do a little better.

If they won't budge and you want to try again another method is to ask for "store credit". A dealer will usually be quicker to accept an offer like "I'll agree if you give me $300 in store credit" as opposed to you asking for that same amount deducted from the spa price. For you its about the same since you'll need supplies in the future anyway but for the dealer its better for them to give you the store credit.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

dark rider

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:06:47 pm »
Doesn't sound too far off, if the dealer is good, but you could probably do a bit better.  To give you an idea, Rec Warehouse had (may still have) a new wet floor model priced at $7295 with lifter and steps here in the metro Atlanta.  I'll caveat that with I'd never buy from Rec Warehouse though... Look them up on BBB and you'll see why!  It was also an ugly color combo and they were moving inventory due to a lost lease, but you could likely get $8K for a factory deal.  Happy tub hunting!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:06:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42