What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: pricing on Caldera Niagra  (Read 2979 times)

buymybook

pricing on Caldera Niagra
« on: August 25, 2010, 08:10:37 am »
Hi,

My wife and I have been lurking thru this site, and visiting different stores trying to find the best hot tub for us. We recently visited a store that carried Caldera and Hot Springs, and we really liked the Caldera Niagra. The store is family owned and the lady who was helping us was so nice, I'd really like to buy there. We're planning on going back for a wet test soon, but want to have a fair price in mind when we go into purchase mode. I don't want to throw out an unreasonable offer, but don't want to be taken to the cleaners either!
Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

pricing on Caldera Niagra
« on: August 25, 2010, 08:10:37 am »

dark rider

Re: pricing on Caldera Niagra
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 08:59:26 pm »
I was recently quoted $9300 for the Niagara here in the metro Atlanta area with cover lifter and steps.  Nice enough tub, but Rec Warehouse, the primary dealer in this area, has a horrible track record!  They lost their lease and were changing locations, so I want to see if I could get a deal on a floor model.  That price was new from the factory, since the only one they had on the floor was already sold.  I ended up buying a new HotSpring Grandee with the ACE saltwater system instead.  It was slightly more money, but well worth it IMO.  They're both made by Watkins and high end, but I felt the HotSpring models had better fit/finish overall.  Caldera does have the air option if that's appealing, but no ACE, Moto Massage or Tri-X filters.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: pricing on Caldera Niagra
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 08:59:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42