What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone order a Sundance Optima cover from rhtubs.com?  (Read 3542 times)

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
Anyone order a Sundance Optima cover from rhtubs.com?
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:21:51 pm »
Blatant laziness here -- I need a cover for my 2006 Sundance Optima and want to get one from rhtubs.com.  However, there are a number of measurements they need in order to process the order.  Rather than spending a half-hour in the hot sun with my tape measure, I thought I'd see if anyone happens to have the measurements on hand.

Thanks!
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

Hot Tub Forum

Anyone order a Sundance Optima cover from rhtubs.com?
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:21:51 pm »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Anyone order a Sundance Optima cover from rhtubs.com?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 04:37:23 pm »
I ordered one for my 2003 J-370 and the dimensions should be pretty close but I had concerns about the radius so I called them directly and they already had a J370 on file.  With the popularity of that model, they probably already have the dimensions.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:04:41 pm »
I ordered one for my 2003 J-370 and the dimensions should be pretty close but I had concerns about the radius so I called them directly and they already had a J370 on file.  With the popularity of that model, they probably already have the dimensions.

Thanks for the reply!  I actually emailed them before I posted and they told me they didn't have any measurements on file that would guarantee a proper fit....   ???
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:16 pm »

Thanks for the reply!  I actually emailed them before I posted and they told me they didn't have any measurements on file that would guarantee a proper fit....   ???

I'm guessing they don't want the responsibility to keep track of changes in each model year or for any options that might cause this to vary (speakers?)  Its not really hard to do and there is enough play in the dimensions that you should come up with a proper fitting cover easily.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42