What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: QCA, Hot Spot, or Sundance ?  (Read 3297 times)

ddknsmom

QCA, Hot Spot, or Sundance ?
« on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:38 pm »
I've owned a new Tiger Springs but moved. I've had a used LeisureBay that has been nothing but problems..  I live in SW Wisconsin so I need one well insulated and very energy efficient. 5 - 6 person and don't want to spend more than around 6K.  Any suggestions? Thanks!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

QCA, Hot Spot, or Sundance ?
« on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:38 pm »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: QCA, Hot Spot, or Sundance ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:07:00 pm »
ddknsmom,
 thank you for coming onto the forum. I am not familiar with QCA none of those in our area. Hot spot by hot springs and sundance are both great brands, you might check what you have locally for spa dealers to start off, In the range you are looking at for a high end well insulated tub i would look at the D1, Hot Springs brands, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Marquis, all very good reputable brands, i would recomend going to your local dealerships talk to them see if your comfortable with them. then you can start to narrow down what you like and who you like.you can learn alot from visiting, also check out the different threads on this forum also to help with your decision, But you cannot go wrong with any of the above brands, . hope this helps, enjoy your adventure....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

Re: QCA, Hot Spot, or Sundance ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:07:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42