What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Please help! Choosing a tub  (Read 22877 times)

honeypot

Re: Please help! Choosing a tub
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 02:43:57 pm »
Being one of "us" is a good thing.  I would love to be able to help people the way you helped me!

I'm not quite as  8) yet, but you wait until I start soak'n.  I'll be so mellow nobody will know me.

;D

honeypot

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 02:43:57 pm »

Karol

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2010, 07:15:27 pm »
Thank you guys for all of your thoughts!  Boy am I glad I didn't purchase the Master's spa!   ;D
We have done a lot more research and are narrowing it down.  If I got only one thing from you all it is to WET TEST!!! We really like the Dimension One spa....the really cool thing is the neck  rests adjust so you can move the jets up or down. We are going to wet test it real soon just to see if what looks good really is!  Okay guys....any thoughts on this one? :-\ ???

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 07:24:39 pm »
Thank you guys for all of your thoughts!  Boy am I glad I didn't purchase the Master's spa!   ;D
We have done a lot more research and are narrowing it down.  If I got only one thing from you all it is to WET TEST!!! We really like the Dimension One spa....the really cool thing is the neck  rests adjust so you can move the jets up or down. We are going to wet test it real soon just to see if what looks good really is!  Okay guys....any thoughts on this one? :-\ ???

D1 makes a good spa, you may love it after the wet test or you may not (or something in between) but you'll know when you're done. I assume you've looked at more than one and if its down to a couple try to wet test them on the same day so you can get a good comparison rather than one today and the other a week later.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

analyst

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2010, 05:28:02 pm »
I was surprised how aesthetic, comfortable and great performance Premium Leisure LE852 model. It is best product on market now.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 08:39:10 am »
I was surprised how aesthetic, comfortable and great performance Premium Leisure LE852 model. It is best product on market now.

What experience do you have to substantiate your opinion?
Retired

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 02:03:01 pm »
Experts who can give evaluations that include the word...BEST are rarely surprised!  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 09:37:40 am »

Since Premium Leisure is located in St. Petersburg and you are posting from Tampa Bay, can I assume you are employed by them?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 09:37:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42