What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-230 vs. Artic Spa info request  (Read 7012 times)

LI SPA

Jacuzzi J-230 vs. Artic Spa info request
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:14:55 pm »
Hello. I'm researching hot tubs and considering the Jacuzzi J-230 or a Artic Spa "Cub" brand. Does anyone have any experience with either you could share.  Any info will be appreciated. Thank You!!

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-230 vs. Artic Spa info request
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:14:55 pm »

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
Re: Jacuzzi J-230 vs. Artic Spa info request
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:05:36 pm »
What info do you need about the Arctic Spa?  I'm a dealer and can answer any questions you may have.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 05:28:51 pm »
Hello. I'm researching hot tubs and considering the Jacuzzi J-230 or a Artic Spa "Cub" brand. Does anyone have any experience with either you could share.  Any info will be appreciated. Thank You!!

Both are good brands but your question is general so the answer you'll get more than anything is to wet test if possible.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 09:26:21 am »
Welcome to the forum!   Not having an Arctic dealer in my area, I'd love to hear your impression of the spa.  How do you feel about the two dealers?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 12:59:16 pm »
LI SPA,
 they are both very good brands, different ideas on how to build and insulate, How did you  come up with narrowing it to these two brands? just curious. Did you look at other brands? did you get the different sales pitches on the brands, it would be nice to see what you are looking for and we can give you better info.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 03:56:39 pm »
LISPA
have you doen anything yet, were are you located and have you looked at other comparable brands offered in your area . or are these the only 2 brands?
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

SuziQ

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 05:49:32 pm »
We have an Arctic Cub, from 2003.  We purchased it used, and have only had to do a little work on the guts of the thing, replacing the silicone sealant around the jets; a couple were slightly leaking, and replacing the light cover and nut. All the hoses and connections were fine, so that was great.  It was WELL out of warranty when we finally got it going, so hubby's been doing that work. We decided to go with a salt water chlorine generator, and are working on getting the chemistry right, but we're loving the tub.  The seats are extremely comfortable, and I didn't float out of the lounge like I did in both the Caldera and the Jacuzzi brands that we wet-tested.

Jacuzzi Calgary

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 03:02:06 am »
Hi,

Where do you live? Have you test soaked either hot tub yet?

Thanks
Darren

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 03:02:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42