What's the Best Hot Tub

Poll

How many different manufacturers of Hot tubs are available to you within 40 miles?

None
0 (0%)
1-2
0 (0%)
3-4
1 (14.3%)
5-6
2 (28.6%)
More than 6
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: For those of you who in a metro area of at least 500,000 people  (Read 1948 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
I needed chemicals this weekend and as some of you may know, I try to take my chemical business around to different dealers, so I can keep my nose in the  local market, and I also order online.   One of the oldest dealers in my area, and convenient to me is no longer there.  I need to recheck, but I believe I no longer have local access to  D1, Master, Arctic to name a few.   In these hard times I'm curious as to whats out there for you.

Oh, what the heck, for those of you in a smaller area, go ahead and vote, let us know in message form if your in a smaller area.

Your vote only counts once, but you can change your vote if you learn about someplace new or lose a dealer.   I picked 40 miles kind of randomly.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:20:45 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42