What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ordered J-470  (Read 6938 times)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Ordered J-470
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 10:47:15 pm »
Is Jacuzzi swamped with orders?  My dealer informs me that many people have purchased Jacuzzis over the past several weeks and Jacuzzi is taking loner to fill orders do to a high demand.  I suppose this make sense as the economy was not doing good so inventory would be down.   Getiing anxious!  This Saturday will be 6 weeks post purchase, not coming this week, maybe next week........

That is simply WAY too long.  But, it DOES put the power in your hands.  Tell the dealer that they have "botched" the deal.  let them know that you went straight to Jacuzzi to get the ACTUAL details.  Tell them that you realize that it will cost THEM more to ship it individually (if necessary) but if they want to have ANY chance at salvaging  the sale, that they will need to ship it expeditiously (right now) and pay for it on their own dime (they will make less profit) and that they MUST deliver it by next weekend or else you are canceling the order...IMMEDIATELY.

Your heart may be set on the Jacuzzi and they are a good spa but... there ARE other fish in the sea and your dealer appears to "need a lesson".
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Ordered J-470
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 10:47:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42