What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Free Cover  (Read 2507 times)

Im-A-Duck

Free Cover
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:56:20 pm »
OK, this is the deal. I do not have a local Caldera dealer where I live. The place that I bought my Caldera Martinique from is about 3 hours from my house. I ordered a new cover for my hot tub about 6 months ago and it was a fiasco. They sent me the wrong size cover via UPS. My hot tub is 7'5"x6'4" and they sent me a cover that is about 1 1/2" too short on the legnth and the width. I called the dealer and he had the correct cover sent to my house. They were supposed to send someone to pick up the "wrong" cover, but after making calls to the dealer, no one has returned my call to pick it up. So now I have a brand new cover that has been sitting in my garage taking up room for at least 6 months and I am about to bring it to the local dump. I know this isn't a common size cover or I could sell it on ebay or Craigslist. Does anyone want a cover? It is Coastal grey and I don't have the exact measurements at this time but it is approximately a inch and a half off of the dimensions previously stated.

Hot Tub Forum

Free Cover
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:56:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42